He was a pioneer student in the Law Faculty of the then Anambra State University of Technology (now known as Nnamdi Azikiwe Federal University Awka Anambra State) where he graduated with honours in 1989.
He was admitted to the Nigerian Bar in 1990. He was a Principal Partner at Dubem Okwuosa & Co Legal Practitioners. He served as a Senior Legal Officer and also as a Special Assistant To The Managing Director, NIGERIAN SHIPPERS COUNCIL. Under this portfolio he acquired a vast experience in Maritime and shipping law practice.
He is presently a Partner at OFIANYI CHAMBERS & Co.
He attained the status of Notary Public on the 17th February 2004.
- Anambra State University of Technology (Nnamdi Azikiwe Federal University).
- Nigerian law School.
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Property Law
- Maritime Law
- Matrimonial Causes
- Land Law
- Nigerian Bar Association – NBA.
- International Bar Association – IBA. He belongs to the exclusive governing International Bar Association committees on the following;
- International Forum for Barristers and Advocates.
- Human Rights Law Committee.
- Immigration and Nationality Law Committee.
- Maritime and Transport Law Committee.
- European Regional Forum
- Member Public Relations Consultants Association ENGLAND AND WALES. – MPRCA.